Welcome to the Team Sparta Arena

The Official page of Nigeria’s leading Swissgolden Partners

3 EASY STEPS

Where to begin

Examine the contents of the site www.swissgoldenteamsparta.com

Registration

Register an account in the company Swissgolden

Start your business

Ask for advice and further business construct.

ABOUT SWISSGOLDEN COMPANY

Swissgolden corporation is an international company (online webshop) that provides services in the area of purchase, storage and delivery of 24 karats investment gold bullions with 999.9 purity. The Swissgolden Сompany has over 200,000 clients in 120 countries around the world.

In the internet-shop, Swissgolden represents only investment gold bars manufactured in Switzerland and Germany, with values from 1 to 100 grams.

ABOUT THE BUSINESS

BONUS PROGRAM

The bonus program of the company is your income in gold and guarantee the preservation and accumulation of their income in the most reliable world currency – gold investment bullion.

The company gives the customer an opportunity in the Bonus program to pay the Order to buy gold in parts: at the expense of personal funds and received Bonuses from the company.

MARKETING BONUS PROGRAM

Swissgolden company offers its customers 3 types of contracts and 6 types of prepayments.

The client, who became a member of the Bonus program, may contribute 10% of the contract amount, and the remaining 90% to pay in bonuses. Gold bars that will be acquired to earn a bonus, he can use at their own discretion within the framework of services offered Swissgolden company to its customers.

HOW BONUSES ACCUMULATE

The amount of the Bonus depends on the type of Contract that You sign with the company Swissgolden. Received the buyer’s Order is placed in the Account Table of customer Orders and on the basis of a mathematical algorithm, for new orders, moves on Bonus compensation.

Swissgolden company also works on a prepaid basis. Advance payment is a guarantee that the transaction will be made by the client and the company will not be taking a loss.

BONUSES COMPANY — GOLD

Obligatory condition of the Bonus program is that the Bonuses received by You for the successful organization of the turnover in the company, can only be used for the purchase of goods of the company of investment gold bars. This means that active client Swissgolden gets the opportunity to create your own gold reserves with minimal cost.

LEADERSHIP PROGRAM

Leadership program the Swissgolden company was developed to encourage the most active people.

Leadership program allows active and professional clients to build Leadership in the company career and get passive income from the turnover of its structure.

HOW TO START

To become a participant of the Bonus program should:

  • To register in the online store of the company;
  • Place an Order for the purchase of goods and services in the amount of €7,000 or €27,500 €98,000;
  • Prepayment of the Order, according to the Contract.

Want to get started with the SwissGolden Company?

Here's why WE ROCK!!!

200,000
Investors
120,000
Earners
100
% Satisfaction
9.8
Rating

News Update

Secrets of gold in the beauty world One of the first legends of the magic of gold...
How To Reduce Financial Stress Life goes on. It’s not worth...

Testimonials

“Best team there is out there! #TeamSparta went the extra mile helping me grow my initial investment in less that 60 days. The good part being that I still do my regular 9-to-5. “

“I was very skeptical at the beginning and had little hopes on any result but with hard work and support from the #TeamSparta, I was able to break boundaries. I seem to enjoy this more than anything else…”

“I’ve never been so happy with my choice of investment since I found the SwissGolden Team Sparta. We all have worked together and the results are worth every time spent. Presentations and seminars are top notch. Ordinary people are earning. Gold is indeed the best way to protect our savings.”

Call Us Now +2347035054765
Email Us info@swissgoldenteamsparta.com
Our Address 4 Irewole Street,
Opebi,Lagos NG

GET IN TOUCH

Would you like to know more about the SwissGolden Company? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for further information about investing in the SwissGolden Company.